Resources for 20 Week Challenge PTs
Promoting yourself as a PT can be hard but our resources make it heaps easier.
As a PT that’s keen to train 20 Week Challenge entrants you can use any of these promotional tools if you have registered with us. All PTs that registered with us in 2016 are automatically registered with us in 2017.
- First up, best read what you are getting into here
- Register (it’s free & quick)
- Read the Terms & Conditions
Click on the version you prefer, download, print off and put up in your world.
Tips on how to get the most from your posters.
a) Personalize them.
Add your own contact/logo/location details to the posters.
b) Put them in places where someone knows you.
Ask a friend to put one up in their staff room at their work, put them at the hairdressing salon you go to instead of choosing one where you don’t know anyone. A little bit of connection can go along way.
c) Put them close
If you are not in a rural location choose places within a a) 5 minute walk, or b) 10 minute drive of your location.
d) Put them where people sit for a while like on a mirror at a hairdressing salon, in elevators or on the back of toilet doors, staff room tables etc..
e) Thank people. When you ask the front-line/reception to put a poster up in their staff room on your behalf give them a choice of a thank you, for instance, a piece of fruit, coffee voucher or a credit voucher to put towards a session with you! Not only is it the right thing to do, it starts building up a positive picture of your brand and being grateful is a great piece in that picture.
f) Take them down. Re-visit locations to thank them again and to take the posters down on May 21st or sometime super close to the date.
1. Invite people to train with you
Here’s some examples of how you could do that.
Hi everyone. YAY, I am a registered trainer on the Catch Fitness 20 Week Challenge this year so if you’re keen on bouncing into Spring feeling fit and fab then check it out at www.20weeks.co.nz and message me if you’d like to know more about how I can get you across the finish line a winner.
2. Use the pics below
Put these images on your own business Facebook page (and/or website) with a simple comment like ‘Yee ha – I am a registered trainer on this year’s Challenge! Who’s wants in?
The above are not suitable for PAID for Facebook advertising. If you want to do that consider designing your own or use the pic below with wording like
‘Join us for the 20 Week Challenge’ and ‘100s of success stories’.
3. Share share
Scroll through our Catch Fitness 20 Week Challenge Facebook page and find a few posts you like and share on your own page reminding people you are a registered trainer with us.
4. Write all over us
We allow (and encourage) each trainer to do one post introducing themselves onto our 20 Week Challenge Facebook page, linking in their website and to talking themselves up.
5. Create an event
Create a Facebook event like Ainsley did.
If who have been on the Challenge before do well to do posts about some of the successful entrants like Kate did here.
8. Paid Facebook advertising
We do these anyway, but if you’d like to too, then have a yarn to us and we can give you some individual guidance around how to make it work for you.
PDF: Click here for the PDF version of the 20 WEEK Challenge logo for supplying to Graphics people for incorporation on to T-shirts/banners/posters otherwise
JPG: For your website and other promotions click on the logos and download.
4. Business Cards
Print out these double sided mini business card sized brochures (template 1 & 2) if you want something small to attach to your own posters, hand out at talks, use for letter-box drops or leave at local businesses. Put your own name in the ‘promo code’ area so if you want us to know exactly who to refer them to you for PTing.
Template 1 – The original Business card with testimonials on back.
Template 2 – Business card with before and afters. Same front as above but with these pictures of entrants on the back.
7. Pop up stands
8. Put a promo video on your website
Videos are one of the most successful marketing tools you can use.
On the RIGHT HAND side of the ENTRANT’S JOURNEY page of the 20 Week Challenge™ website there are some choice videos you can link to include on your own website.
9. Use Testimonials and link to success stories.
Link to or print off any page or stories you like from the Entrant Journey’s Page of the website – providing it’s evident they were not your personal clients, if they’re not.
10. Website examples
11. Package Ideas
Offering a range of packages can make it easier for people to sign up with you for the 20 weeks.
Here’s some we’ve seen to get the ideas rolling for you, but there’s no right or wrong.
- The Go-Getter – $699
Ideal for entrants who are experienced exercisers and self motivated to follow nutritional and exercise programmes on their own.
- First consult (value $80).
- Three consults to evaluate and change your programme ensuring it perfectly matches your progress (@100 each = $300)
- Two fitness testing sessions, one at start and one at end, (@$150 each total value $300).
- End of challenge party (value $60)
PLUS Discounts: Additional one to one 1 hour sessions for the 20 weeks $60 instead of $80 and $5 for any large group sessions instead of $15.
*One to one sessions spread out once a month to meet 20 Week Challenge requirements. Excludes 20 Week Challenge entry fee.
Price $699 (value $740)
- Gung Ho pack – $1799Ideal for beginners to experienced entrants who want to fast track their results.
- First goals setting consult (value $80).
- Three fitness testing sessions, start, week 10 & end (@$150 each total value $450).
- Two x 45 minute training sessions per week for 10 weeks ($120 a week = 1,200)
- One weekly group sessions for 20 weeks (@ $10 each = $200).
- Monthly get together/seminar or event, weekly communication: ($140)
- End of challenge outing $60.
- Excludes 20 Week Challenge entry fee.
Price $1799 (Value $2010) or pay $90 a week
- High Achievers Package – $3229
For entrants, beginners or experienced exercises who have plateaued, who really want to make BIG changes this 20 weeks.
- First goals setting consult (value $70).
- Three fitness testing sessions, start, week 10 & end (@$100 each total value $300).
- Two x 45 minute weekly training sessions for 20 weeks ($120 a week = 2,400)
- Two weekly group sessions for 20 weeks (@ $10 each = $400).
- Other: Four get togethers/seminar/event, weekly communication via Winner’s Weekly and be part of our private FB page, plus a T-SHIRT : ($200)
- End of challenge group celebration ($60)
- Excludes 20 Week Challenge entry fee.
Price $3229 (instead of $3630) $161.45 week
Here’s another example of his 20 Week Challenge™ PT training package – but don’t get to caught up in the details or pricing. Other examples can be found on some of the websites of PTs referred to at no. 8.
12. Information Evenings
If you’d like to tell people about your 20 Week Challenge packages, how it works, sign people up and book them in to their first session etc then why not run an information session either at your club or studio or at their business.
If you’d like some ideas or help on how to do that, just drop us a line.
If you’re a new PT to the challenge we also have a few guest speakers that we can make available to you to help out – either in person or by Skype.
Here are two ‘information session posters’ to choose from. You can replace the ‘tear off’ website addresses to our site with your own if you prefer – or you could do your own posters altogether.
13. Get Your Profile Up
Up until this year we have always profiled participating Personal Trainers on our website but due to the numbers now involved we are sending all entrants to their country’s REPs website to find a PT.
What I have usually found on those REPs sites is a few lines about each trainer is view-able without having to click through to the PTs full profile which means it’s super easy for you to stand out as a 20 Week Challenge trainer if you want to just by including in those first few lines that you are up for training people on the Catch Fitness 20 Week Challenge and/or that you have trained heaps of people, helped people to the podium etc.
14. Shirt Logo
Put the 20 Week Challenge™ logo on your own business shirts or shirts that you are ordering for your client/entrants.
- Embroidered 20 Week Challenge™ logo costs $3.50 plus gst per shirt at last check so if you’d like to do that we’ll pay $4.50 towards each shirt that you do.
No matter where you are in the country now we have files you can use at virtually ANY embroiders (which saves us a $100 set up fee every time we go to a new embroidery place) – just email us for them and we’ll send them to you to pass on to your local embroider.
2. Costs for the screen print version (see below) vary greatly depending on quantity, starting at about $4 each if you do 50 to $7.50 each if you are doing just 6 for instance. Print runs less than 10 also incur a $20 surcharge. We will contribute $5 towards each shirt that you get printed should you choose this option too.
Ordering: These prints and embroidery are currently only available from Arbi in Christchurch. When ordering, getting quotes etc just explain that the ‘files’ are under the ’Catch Fitness’.
Postage: For those outside of Christchurch doing 10 or more shirts we will also contribute a one-off $20 towards postage costs too.
All 20 Week Challenge PTs need to be registered with one of these ICREPs bodies by May 21st, 2017.