Catch Fitness was born in 2006 and we’ve been delivering support to fitness professionals ever since.
Broni McSweeney – REPs, CERT F.I.T, LLb
- Owner Catch Fitness which has organised and/or delivered more than 300 presentations for fitness professionals.
- Own and direct the Catch Fitness 20 Week Challenge which has been rolled about by more than 100 PTs to more than 2000 clients nationwide, now in it’s 13 series.
- 2012 Winner of the Outstanding Contribution to the Industry Award.
- 2011 Winner New Zealand Fitness Industry Lecturer’s Award.
- 2011 Finalist Bella Fitness Mentor Category.
- 20 fun years in the fitness industry as a Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer, Group Fitness instructor and Educator.
- Head Body Trainer and Tutor CPIT Circo Arts 2007 to 2011
- Professional Practice Tutor on the FIT course at CPIT 2008 – 2012
- Lecturer Personal Training Short Course AUT since 2010
- Presenter at Fitness Industry Conferences: GetNZActive, FitEx and Business Grow -view presentations here.
- Active Canterbury Network Member
- Writer of lots of articles (albeit not my forte and usually requiring much editing from people betterer at grammar than me 🙂 like this one for TONIC.
- Guest Judge for the New Zealand Exercise Industry Awards 2012 – 2015
- Member TRoQ advisory board for the fitness sector 2012
- A proud preferred supplier of Exercise Association of New Zealand.