Broni McSweeney – CERT F.I.T, LLb
- 2012 Winner of the Outstanding Contribution to the Industry Award.
- 2011 Winner New Zealand Fitness Industry Lecturer’s Award.
- 2011 Finalist Bella Fitness Mentor Category.
- 20 years in the fitness industry.
- Exercise Science Tutor and Body Trainer at ARA Institute of Canterbury Circo Arts Diploma 2007 to 2011
- Professional Practice Tutor Fitness Industry Training course at ARA Institute of Canterbury 2008 – 2012
- Lecturer Personal Training Short Course AUT 2010-2016
- Presenter GetNZActive, FitEx and Business Grow -view presentations here.
- Active Canterbury Network Member 2010 – 2018
- Writer of lots of articles like this one for TONIC.
- Guest Judge for the New Zealand Exercise Industry Awards 2012 – 2015
- Member TRoQ advisory board for the fitness sector 2012
- Creator and owner Catch Fitness since 2006 which has delivered more than 300 presentations for fitness professionals and rolled out the Catch Fitness 20 Week Challenge 15 times. The Challenge has been used by more than 150 PTs and done by some 3000 clients in NZ.
- Catch Fitness is a proud preferred supplier of Exercise Association of New Zealand.
- REPs registered whilst a PT and group fitness instructor and up until 2019.
2019 – Update – a change of direction
After more than 10 years of supporting people working in the fitness industry, the Catch Fitness focus has now shifted to the improving of youth activity levels. We hope to make some mammoth improvements in that space. You can check out what we are up to here www.catchfitnessforschools.com