Terms & Conditions
We run heaps of competitions and as far as possible the same Terms and Conditions apply to all competitions which are as follows:-
1. Competitions are open to everyone except for employees of Catch Fitness and their families or sponsors! Sorry.
2. Catch Fitness can alter the prize if need be. An example would be if we were giving away an iPhone 4 but could only get a hold of the iPhone 5, in which case you’d get the 5 instead.
3. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. If you submit an entry it will be assumed that you accept all of these terms and conditions.
5. Entries can only be submitted by via the method prescribed in any competition or by emailing email@example.com.
6. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
7. Entrants must warrant that any photographs or pictures they are using are their own or that they have the right to pass them on to us and for us to pass them on to the world. Each entrant also grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Catch Fitness to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
8. Entrants agree that information gathered may also be used to provide general data, which won’t identify individuals but which may be used to give for instance an overall picture of the state of, or trends in, the fitness industry.
9. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible and incomplete entries will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
10. Winners names will be put on the Catch Fitness website with 72hrs of any draw and will remain their for at least 21 days. We will also try to email the winner. After 21 days, if no-one claims the prize, we might give the prize to someone else and everyone agrees that okay. The exception to this is where we people have entered on the basis of their name remaining anonymous in which case we will advise an independent third party (Kris Tynan) as to the name of the winner. We will still contact the winner by email and/or phone.
11. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. Other than where anonymity is guaranteed at the outset (as with feedback forms) winners may be required to take part in publicity which we will try and make fun and inspirational for others.
13. These do not constitute the terms and conditions of the 20 Weeks competition which is on the website – http://20weekbodyandlifestylecompetition.co.nz/entry-form/ and the PTs also agree to the terms and conditions on the Catch Fitness Website when participating in the 20 Week Body & Lifestyle competition.
14. We love Facebook but they in no way endorse, supports or promotes any of our competitions.